Advertising Options Explained
The advertising options are generally categorised as Gold Silver or Bronze, with a combination of two selected areas known as the Diamond package. To illustrate, a brief breakdown is provided, followed by a full category list.
This is a selection from the highlighted premium advertising areas on the website. Although you can advertise within several highlighted spaces some of the key advertising are high value areas, because they have been established as areas where clients are likely to visit and or utilise a majority of the time.
These areas are identified as;
- The Navigation page, this is the initial navigational page all visitors must begin their visit at, adverts are available within all spaces below the video area
- The top area or template area which is shown at the very head of each and every page
- The member pages which are also linked to the search pages
- Gold Packages are priced at £400 per month
The silver package simply referrers to all of the other standard advertising options located within allocated spaces (boxes) on either side of the webpages within the business directory. The large advertising space located at the foot of the webpage is also included within this package as an option.
The available areas are identified as;
- The box areas located at the side (left an right) of each page
- Please note that also all advert spaces here are shared with a 2nd advert with both adverts flashing and changing every 15 seconds. (Static adverts can be provided at a premium rate)
- All adverts will have the option of a live link
- The advert space at the foot of the website is also available
- Silver Packages are priced from £250 per month
These are advertising opportunities located within other excellent marketing and advertising areas. These options are often used with direct marketing opportunities and hence can be very useful.
The options include;
- Message Alerts – Whenever a message is sent as an invite to an external persons account when opened the contents can be orchestrated. This message is able to carry an advertising message and link within its contents ensuring a direct hit. This message is sent on the businesses general email address. = £75 for one month
- Weekly Newsletter mail-outs to all Business members – One of the most direct and tangible methods of marketing, to a large database are mass mail-out by the administrator, which arrives both within the business users account and their regular email address. = £400 (special deal) per month minimum of 4 newsletter mail-outs. Or one for £100
- General company advertising email – sent once a month including on social networks, generally clients would place a profile within the email = £200 per month
- Group networking Emails – Once an organisation/business creates a group and invites members to join, an advertising message or link e.g. to a website can be placed upon this message. This includes all new sign up or sharing messages sent via the directory = £75 (per month)
The diamond advertising option is simply a combination which consists of any Gold option combined with either a Silver or Bronze package option.
Price Package Option Breakdown Example:
Gold option + Silver Option = Diamond option (this is a total of the Gold price option and the Silver or Bronze option + £50
Illustration advertising options (located at the top/sides of webpages)
Please see the diagram blow of a typical page on the website to illustrate where the areas will be located and the general lettered options used to identify the options. The initial navigation page I unique and can be seen on the www.nigeriasbusinessdirectory.com initial landing navigational (welcome) page.
Please note as highlighted earlier all of the directories (linked to the Silver package) retain standard/initial options to illustrate and flash adverts every 15 to 30 seconds allowing multiple adverts, if this option is not required a slightly higher package option can be selected to ensure the placement of a static advert.